Snow is now on the ground, and based on the future forecast, it’s not going anywhere. Enter fly tying season…and half assed ice fishing season. I’ll most likely spend more time tying flies than sitting on the ice. I’m really good at catching trees during the warmer months, so, I need to get those boxes filled back up.
|Vedavoo Fly Tying Wallet keeping all of my tools organized.|
|My Bench Basin is always near my vise ready for scraps and whatever else I toss in it.|
- Vedavoo Bench Basin – Perfect if you go to open fly tying events, trips, friends houses, or other parts of your home. Also works great for an on the go dog bowl.
- Vedavoo Fly Tying Wallet – Great for keeping all of your tools organized at home or on the go.
- Vedavoo Pinch Pouch – Another great piece of gear for organization. Perfect for keeping all kinds of small things together while you’re on the go.
- Rite Bobbin Half Hitch – My favorite bobbin to use for all of my trout, bass, and similar sized flies….I even use this for my pike and smaller musky flies.
- Rising Stellar Scissors – Hands down my favorite pair of scissors out there. I’ve been using them for years, and have several pairs of them.
I probably sound like a broken record, but I’m definitely not giving up on this blogging thing. I really need to contact the Google and figure out why I cannot “reply” to comments in the comment section. It’s not recognizing my Google account name/log in information. Maybe it’s because I’ve been neglecting the blog. More to come.