The River Falls Fly Fishing Festival aka R4F is happening in March in River Falls, Wisconsin. It’s 2 days of fly fishing fun. One night you have the F3T and the next day you have a fly fishing expo full of all kinds of fun and awesome vendors, artists, and fly tyers.
Two of the fly tyers that will be up there are UA Dave and yours truly!
So, if you’re going, stop by and say “What up!” and tell us your fishing spots….or you can share your fishing spots with me now, because, Dave and I, plan on wetting a line while we’re up there. We’ll both have flies and stickers for sale.
500 Wild Rose Ave, River Falls, WI 54022
March 11 – F3T (Fly Fishing Film Tour)
- Doors open at 5 PM.
- Tickets for the F3T are $15 available at Lund’s Fly Shop and online (Click Here) and all proceeds go directly to the Kinnickinnic River Land Trust.
- There will be raffle and many awesome prizes.
March 12 – Fly Fishing Expo
- Doors open at 10 AM and they close at 7 PM.
- Clinics & Seminars, fly tying demonstrations, local fly fishing artists, local tiers, guide services, fly casting instructions, and much much more.
- List of Exhibitors – CLICK HERE
I will post another reminder closer to the show with a schedule of all the seminars.