2021 DMC Autism Awareness Fly Tying Contest / Fundraiser
Sponsored by Dead Meat Customs, Vedavoo, and Harline Dubbin.
Rules and guidelines:
- Registration is THIS WEEK ONLY and ends on Sunday March 7th!! To register, email your shipping address to email@example.com (DMC will email you back with a PayPal link so you can cover $5 shipping.
- Use the autism awareness eyes you receive to create a fly for the contest/fundraiser.
- Entries must be submitted by April 12th.
- Submitting your entry requires two actions (A & B), both explained below.
A – Post a photo of the fly you wish to enter with the custom autism awareness eyes into the contest and use the hashtag #DMCAwareFlies.
B – Then mail the fly to DMC so he can group them appropriately before we do the fundraising. (message Dead Meat Customs for the mailing address.)
- Fundraising will take place on the Dead Meat Customs Facebook and Instagram pages. (The Flies will be auctioned off. Where the funds go is explained below.)
- The winning pattern will be chosen by one judge… THE ONE AND ONLY, executive decision maker is leader in ranks of the #icatchsmallfishtour, the first man ever to dial in the exact look of spider when it gets flushed, a master of dance, an un-BEE-leavably Wu camera dude… (drumrolllllll) yours truly!
- Keep an eye out for the fundraiser posts and support the cause if you’re able!
All funds raised will be donated directly to Abrazos Family Support Services ABA therapy program here in DMC’s home state of New Mexico. You’ll get a letter back from the non profit that you can use to write off all donations made to this cause! WIN WIN FOR ALL!!
Prizes will be shipped from the sponsors directly to the winner. Vedavoo has donated a $200 gift card to their shop and Hareline Dubbin Inc donated a $100 gift card! Please be sure to support these awesome business often as they’re operated by great people who sell quality products and always support our angling community.
Thank you for helping us make this fundraiser possible!
#dmcawareflies #autismawarenessandacceptance #LetsDoForOthers