After reading and entering in The Fiberglass Manifesto’s weekend contest, it got me thinking. Wow, time really is flying by. There are quite a things that I had planned in my head to do this summer, but just haven’t found the time to do so.
Some of the things that I haven’t been able to do this summer, yet.
- I haven’t fished or even thought of quite a few of my local lakes.
- Canoe, camp, and fish on the Wisconsin River.
- Camping at Lake Shelbyville.
- Canoe, camp, and fish on the Current River in Missouri.
- Trout fishing in the Driftless Area of Wisconsin.
|Love the streams of Southwest Wisconsin.|
Anyone else have some plans that just didn’t happen?
I already know that Mark at Northern California Trout is bummed about not being able to make Half Moon Bay State Beach. Hope you’re able to make the best of not going, Mark!